Trinket Box

Sunday 9 March 2014

Snapshot Sunday #22

 photo IMG_20140309_153248_resized.jpg

Today was a good day. The sun was shining so my friend and I went to Windsor for the afternoon. We took a nice walk through Windsor's Great Park and had a wander around the shops. We then decided it would be a great idea to get some macaroons from M&S and eat them out in the sun at Great Park. Best idea ever! We ate the lot, which probably kinda ruined this morning's gym session, but who can say no to a macaroon (or 6)?

5 comments:

  1. If you've been to the gym, then it's totally OK to eat all the macaroons! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I never say no to 6 macarons, me :) Definitely doing the same on the next sunny day off!

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have never had macaroons! I feel like I might be missing out on something here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small world, I live about 5-10 mins away from Windsor! :) this looks like such a great idea, thisnk I will have to do the same the next time the sun makes an appearance! xo

    ReplyDelete