My boyfriend and I are quite casual when it comes to Valentine's Day. We'll exchange a card and small gift, and might indulge in a takeaway, but we aren't ones for making a huge deal out of it. After all, it is 'just another day'. Saying that though, you wouldn't catch me saying no to these beauties.
1. I have been lusting after one of these little pastel macaroon trinket boxes for ages now. How sweet are they?! They're mainly available on US websites, but I have seen them on notonthehighstreet.com.
2. These go without saying. Champagne truffles are my absolute favourite and I now ask for them every birthday/Christmas/whenever I possibly can. Plus the heart shape box is a winner.
3. I've been burning a lovely 'cheesecake crunch' candle from flamingo candles and have nearly reached the end of the jar. What's a girl to do? Well, their new candy shop range sounds delicious and I'm feeling that I need the Parma Violets one next!
4. Etsy is always full of little gems and I just love this bracelet, with the quote from the amazing The Fault In Our Stars - 'I fell in love the way you fall asleep;slowly, then all at once.'
5. CAT MEASURING CUPS. Say no more. You can buy these cuties here.
6. I'm always on the look out for a pretty bag for my SLR, and this one is just perfect. They also have it in cream and pink too. And it's in the sale!
7. I can't get enough of wolf & moon. These earrings are just so beautiful. I love these ones, too.