Trinket Box

Thursday 6 June 2013

Bath & Bodyworks Mahogany Teakwood

Let me introduce you to the most beautiful-smelling candle I have ever owned.

 photo 1f6a7481-2f89-4044-a812-f76f4d4e8b0e.jpg
 photo a2a656c7-497b-4124-adf4-6c645ec804b5.jpg
 photo 3936947d-cd3d-439b-a2c4-8a12d2596878.jpg
 photo bb1cc02d-615d-4c3e-921c-52c17595a210.jpg

If you're familiar with the smell of Abercrombie & Fitch, then you'll know what I'm on about - yes, this smells pretty much exactly like the 'Fierce' cologne.
I first heard about this candle ages ago - I think a friend told me about it - they're not the cheapest of candles (although there are more expensive ones - I'm looking at you, Neom and Diptyque) but I found this large three wick one for £20 free delivery (and delivered to the door as the guy works at Heathrow so dropped it round on his way!) on ebay...bargain, I think! I only received this on Monday but am trying to make it last as long as possible. Luckily the scent lasts pretty well - when I got back from work on Tuesday my bedroom still smelt of it from burning it Monday night! It is seriously heavenly.
It's my birthday next month and I'm putting this candle on my wishlist 100x over. Think I need to stock up! Must be love.

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! I don't know about the smell - but it is a BEAUTIFUL candle! It looks amazing! <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing!It's good when you find a candle scent you really love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I be the bath and body works candles, I bought a mini when I was in the USA in island margarita and I don't even have to burn it, it smells amazing, exactly like summer :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many amazing things about this candle! I think I have to check it out when I go to New York this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard nothing but good things about this candle, love good smelling candles! I need this! x

    ReplyDelete