Trinket Box

Saturday 24 December 2011

Nails - gift wrapped!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I'm so excited - this is my favourite time of year. :D Obviously I wanted to do something quite festive with my nails. After a lot of thought [it's a big decision!] I decided to gift wrap my nails with bows, complete with little rhinestones in the centre of each one!

Photobucket


I used Models Own Purple Mystique and drew the bows on using my Topshop nail art pen. I then applied the clear rhinestones using a cocktail stick. Must admit, my right hand doesn't look as good as my left does - wish I was ambidextrous!

Photobucket


I'm spending today tidying my room and sorting the house out a bit, all whilst listening to the Michael Bublé Christmas album all day! Then out for drinkies tonight! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, get everything you wish for and, most importantly, spend it with the people you love the most. xx

6 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute, they are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your nails look so lovely! Hope you're having fun tidying with the Buble ;) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely stunning - have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful nails :)
    Have a lovely Christmas
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so so cute!!!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete