Trinket Box

Sunday 18 July 2010

My Birthday

It was my birthday on Wednesday, and Ben and I went off to Bournemouth for a couple of nights.

Having seen the forecast, we were a little disappointed - however, it stayed dry most of the time with only the odd bit of rain and a little sun - but very windy!
It was quite a chilled out couple of days. We went to the Aquarium, ate out, went for walks up the beach and went shopping.

Despite the fact I'm now at the scary age of 25, I had a good birthday. Ben surprised me with a yummy chocolate cake in the morning, which had a pink candle which sang 'Happy birthday to Sophie'. And I got some lovely pressies - a couple of bags, clothes, alphabet stamps for my art clay, resin jewellery making kit, itunes giftcard, jewellery, New Moon dvd...I also got some money, which I've put towards a silversmithing class. I'm doing it on the 2nd October - it's a while away but it's something to look forward to, and I'm really excited about it.

I'm in the middle of planning a giveaway - should be up on my blog by tonight! So keep your eyes peeled.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for last week! The silversmithing course sounds very exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gorgeous! happy {belated} birthday! ;o)
    sounds like you had a nice time and lots of yummy pressies. The course will def give you something excitin' to look forward to during the colder month of October!

    Intrigued to see what your giveaway is!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx
    http://hellogorgeousdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete